6/3/09

You give me fever.

Hello. Long time no see.
Thought I'd blog up come stuff that I've been browsing. I should probably start putting some photos of myself and my clothes up. All in good time kids.


So I was on trademe and found these shoes which I cant stop looking at. I dont even know if I'd wear them myself. But if I saw them on a girl. I might have a good stare.
They've got this punky sort of burlesque elegance to them. Love it. I think they'd look super hot with a little black dress!
Hot times.


























Love Tallulah Morton. So beautiful and She takes chillaxed clothing to a whole nother level of cool. It looks so effortless and lazy but then you are just so jealous. Ripped jeans are insane. I love them when people get them right. She just makes me wanna wear colour!!!! Haha, which is a rare thing.









Loving the back of this dress, reminds me of my ballet leotards. I have a dress i think i will revamp with a back like this. Stolen Girlfriends Club are the shit. Seriously. I love their whole aesthetic. The bandage tights are amazing.





And in the true Fringe Thirst style, I really do need invest in some Moccasins. I have been craving them for months, but my budgeting is pretty cheap lately. Luckily my amazing friend told me they are at the No 1 shoe warehouse. SO there. like. oh em gee. LOLZ..
.........
Yess. that was totally unnnessasary. I cant be bothered spell checking that. Deal.


Looook. Beaded Moccasins. Yes, I know they are abit tribal. I just think they are so cool. Imagine wearing an entirely black outfit. (Which I do on regular occasions) and not to a funeral. The colour, the random sock-like ness. Oh man. The hotness.



Annnnd. Baby ones. Cute. Man, if i could get these in my size easily. (I am quite the lazy). I would totally wear! And with that i bid you farewell. Until next time which might be a while off.













































































No comments:

Post a Comment